- Schmittenhöhebahn Zell am See
Take the Areithbahn with its gondola- which is directly beneath our hotel- up to the adventure trail “Schmidolins Feuertaufe” with 11 adventurous stops (open from mid June until mid September daily from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm).Take the Schmittenhöhenbahn in Zell am See which is 10 minutes by car from the amiamo. The cable car will take you up to an Austrian mountain with the most stunning view on more than 20 mountains above three thousand meters! Up on the mountain you are able to find various kinds of hiking trails for all age groups and for buggies.
- Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun
Salzburg’s one and only glacier skiing region in Kaprun which is only 10 minutes from the hotel. amiamo. Hikes to the glacier lake, trails, alpine tours, daily free guided walks and marvellous views at the High Tauern! Highlight: The glacial world 3.000!
- High mountains reservoirs Kaprun
15 minutes away from the hotel in Kaprun you can find nice trails. Only on the masonry dam it is not possible to use a buggy. We recommend to use a back carrier so you can use every trail.
- boat trip on the lake of Zeller See
- wildlife & theme park Ferleiten
- Krimmler Waterfalls
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm in Kaprun
- Kitzlochklamm in Taxenbach
- Vorderkaserklamm in St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm in Weißbach bei Lofer
- Schaubergwerk Leogang
- Bergbaumuseum Leogang
- National Park Center Hohe Tauern
- 3 beaches at the Zell am See
- Indoor Pool Zell am See
- Pinzgauer Heimatmuseum Schloss Ritzen
- Postbus (Linie 660, 70 und 71) | Zell am See-Kaprun